Keep most acids safe and at hand with Acid & Corrosive Cabinets for both flammables and nonflammable corrosives. Complies with NFPA and current OSHA requirements. Cabinet has a 3/4" leak-proof tray, which can completely contain a 5 pint spill. Cabinets finished in Blue corrosive-resistant urethane. Adjustable painted galvannealed steel shelves and with removable polyethylene sheet. FOB Shipping Point.
HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE CABINET
HPE3045 - High Density Polyethylene cabinet for storing harsh acids. Designed to fit inside an ACID/CORROSIVE safety cabinet or to be used as a counter top cabinet. FOB Shipping Point.
- Steel Acid Cabinets are not recommended for storage of phenol, nitric acid or sulfuric acid.
Steel Acid Cabinet - Double walled 18 ga. with 1-1/2” insulating air space making them ideal for storage of flammable corrosive liquids. For nonflammable corrosives, lockable. FM approved, meets OSHA regulations.
Polyethylene Acid Storage Cabinets - One piece body for maximum protection against leaks and exceptional chemical resistance against highly aggressive liquids.
FOB Shipping Point.
- Designed especially for paints and Class III combustible liquids.
Available in manual door model or self-closing door model. FM Approved.
FOB Shipping Point.
- All welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2" insulating air space.
- Double walled doors 18 gauge - except unique 14 gauge outer door(s).
- Doors have 56% more steel with safety rounded corners.
- 2" leak proof sill to contain spillage.
- 4" heavy duty welded hinges with brass pins.
- Twin 2" flame arrester vents and adjustable leveling feet.
- Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2" centers.
- Safety signage in large lettering.
- Three point locking system with premium flush paddle handles standard.
- Chemical storage maximum. Class I & II 60 gals. Class III 120 gals.
- FM Approved.
FOB Shipping Point. Blue powder coat finish with signage includes polyethylene tray liners for shelves and sill.
TWO DOOR TYPES
- opens to a full 180°.
- shuts, indexes and latches automatically, a fusible link holds the door(s) open but will melt under fire conditions at 165°. Self close mechanism is concealed.
- Ideal when space is at a premium.
- Good for point-of-use storage of small amounts of flammables.
Extra Safe and Extra Secure Features:
Exclusive Haz-Alert™ reflective labeling for high visibility under fire conditions or power outages. Firefighter friendly...helps emergency personnel easily isolate volatile liquids.
Exclusive U-Loc™ handle includes double key set or can be padlocked (optional) for greater security. Non-protruding, flush design reduces dangerous "catches" from passing traffic. Slip-resistant strip under handle offers greater control and easy fingertip operation.
Reflective Safety Band is zone positioned to alert firefighters when crawling in smoke filled areas (visible as smoke rises).
FOB Shipping Point.
- Provides safe, secure storage for all high pressure compressed gas cylinders and LPG containers.
- Tamper resistant, all welded heavy gauge aluminum construction.
Premium construction resists corrosive elements when stored outside -- won't rust or corrode. Wire mesh sides allow for quick visual inspection of the cylinders and prevents dangerous build-up of any flammable gases. Sloped roof sheds water and ice. Cylinders stay clear of ground with heavy duty rack or strong floor plate on vertical storage locker. Horizontal lockers feature divided sections for segregation -- adjustable plated steel chain to hold cylinders in place. Vertical unit offers easy to use rack positions for storage of 20 or 33 lb. cylinders. Can be anchored for increased security and stability. Compliance with NFPA 58 code for LPG storage and OSHA 1910.110. Ships fully assembled saving set-up time and money. FOB Shipping Point.
- Features double wall all-welded construction.
Keep flammable liquids close to the work area in a safe and organized way. Features 18 ga. all welded steel with double wall construction. Flush mounted locking handle and 3-point self-latching doors provide extra safety. Galvanized steel shelving is adjustable on 5" increments. All cabinets comply with OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA Code 30. All models are FM approved. FOB Shipping Point.
Weatherproof Package Available For All Models - Call for more information.
- Be ready during hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, or terrorism attacks.
This high performance cabinet features a fire reisistant design with durable powder paint "emergency orange" finish for high visibility. GoAlert™ glow-in-the-dark labels ensure fast location during power outages. Spacious design includes four adjustable shelves and provides dependable storage for flashlights, radios, respirators, first aid items and much more. High quality 3-pt. stainless steel bullet latching system and smooth opening/closing piano hinge doors. Long lasting design is backed by a 10 year warranty. Additional features include U-Loc™ handle with 2 keys and 4 adjustable feet. PowerPort™ model H860002 has an installed electrical pass-through connection and comes with external power cord and 10 amp rated, 6 outlet power strip for charging walkie talkies, flashlights, etc. inside the cabinet. For indoor use, not to be used for storage of flammables. FOB Shipping Point.