Teardrop Pallet Rack
These particular pallet rack uprights have tear-drop shaped holes constructed into the metal framing. Pallet rack is not just limited to storing pallets; it can store furniture, carpets, boxes, and bulk. This allows for a better assembly and set up of the pallet rack shelving system. Pallet rack beams connect with a stronger hold, since the corresponding bolts can be placed into the top part of the teardrop, then can slide down into place without having any mobility side to side.
The teardrop pallet rack from NationWide Shelving offers an industrial storage option that can save you floor space.
Teardrop Pallet Rack is the Most Common Style
Teardrop pallet rack is a form of storage that uses heavy duty steel beams to hold product or pallets. There are many kinds of pallet rack but this pallet rack is the most common because it allows the maximum number of SKU facings and is cost efficient.
Teardrop Pallet Rack Applications:
- Freight Companies
- Warehouse and Manufacturing
- Furniture, Table Tops Without Legs
- Bulk Items or Large Materials
- Tubs and Drums
Quick and Easy Design, Customize or Reconfigure
The clip together design of our teardrop pallet rack make customization and expansions quick & easy. Other types of pallet rack require you to replace the entire upright, but our design keeps things simple and less costly by letting you customize each part.
The beams of our industrial pallet racks feature safety clips which are simple to install or reconfigure. In the unlikely event, the teardrop pallet racks allows for easy replacement in case of damage, saving you time and hassle. Pallet rack is designed to be used with forklifts or bulk hand stacking.
Teardrop Pallet Rack is Interchangeable with Systems
Interchangeable with the following pallet rack manufacturers:
- Interlake (Original Style)
- Space Rack
- Lodi Metal-Tech
- Steel King
- Most Green and Orange (Sometimes Looks Red)
Additional Options of Teardrop Pallet Rack:
- Wire Mesh Decking is an open wire construction that reduces dust build up and allows light and air circulation. It has the ability to increase fire sprinkler effectiveness and improve visibility for picking.
- Steel Safety Supports can be used as front to back members to support pallets or wood decking. It can be used in conjunction with wood decking to provide additional support for hand stacking applications.
- Frame Guards can help you to avoid damage to valuable rack columns by withstanding impacts with its solid steel guard and heavy duty construction. Our frame guards come in a highly visible yellow color with 4 mounting holes.
- Bay Dividers help you organize material vertically with dividers. They’re designed to fit over Step Load Beams and are easy to install. The pre-punched holes in our bay dividers give you the ability to permanently mount them.
- Label Holders are self-adhesive or magnetic to allow simple label relocation. Designed extra-large for Pallet rack application, they also include Ink Jet/Laser compatible white inserts with instructions.
Various dimensions, specs, capacities, and colors are available for each of our accessories. Pallet racks can save you time and space as well as improve productivity making your day easier.
First In, First Out (FIFO) or First In, Last Out (LIFO)
The two options are LIFO and FIFO. LIFO means first in first out and FIFO mean first in last out. Different systems of pallet racks include: drive-in, drive-thru, flow, and push-back.
Drive-in pallet racks load and retrieve from the same side, creating last-in-first-out (LIFO) inventory organization.
Drive-thru pallet rack systems load from one side and unload from the other side to create first-in-first-out (FIFO) inventory retrieval with forklifts.
Pallet flow rack systems use gravity to move pallets on smooth rolling metal skate wheels on sloped rails.
Push-back pallet rack uses a dynamic rail system, in which deeper pallet loads automatically advance to the aisle, when the front pallet load is retrieved. Push-back pallet rack systems offer similar storage density as drive-in pallet rack, while improving selectivity and accessibility.
Trained Designers in Salt Lake City
Our highly trained designers will take the measurements of your space, and assure you get the most possible storage. You can be assured the best setup for your needs. Before you commit to expensive lease space, give us a call.
Wire Mesh Decking for Teardrop Pallet Rack:
- More Effective Sprinklers and Visibility
- Composed of 4-Gauge Wire and 13-Gauge Flared Channels
- Zinc Electro-galvanized Finish
- Wire is Spaced 2.25” x 4.25”
Teardrop Pallet Rack Column Protectors
It is recommended that column protectors are purchased along with any pallet rack. This guard can protect against accidental impact from forklifts or other scenarios to avoid the pallet rack from collapsing. These cheap guards definitely out way the costly expense of it falling and will keep your employees safe.